We're Hiring Texas Land & Ranch Sales Professionals
Longhorn Realty is currently seeking an experienced, Texas licensed, land & ranch sales professional to assist with our growing land sales operation in Central Texas. Candidates must be able to competently handle all types of land transactions from the initial client contact, all the way through closing the transaction.
What we are looking for:
- Active Texas Real Estate License
- Superior Organization & Follow-up Skills
- Ability to Convert Leads in to Clients
- 2+ years of full time Land/Ranch Sales Experience
- High Level of Self Motivation
- Can Prepare Accurate CMAs
- Exceptional Communications Skills
- Comfortable using Social Media.
- Ranching, Farming, Hunting Background a Plus
Longhorn Realty operates in a friendly, small town atmosphere with a laid back style, where a handshake still means everything and our word is stronger than any contract. We believe in spoiling our clients with our professionalism, providing solid communication and managing all the details through closing and beyond.
We are a growing Central Texas real estate brokerage whose foundation is built on trust, integrity, and providing clients with the very best experience possible. We stay true to these fundamentals by offering an unparalleled level of support through our management team, technology and a vested interest in our associates' progress.
A few things we offer:
- 24/7 Broker Support
- Lead Sharing
- Substantial Buyer Database
- A Land/Ranch Orientated Website
- Multiple MLS Memberships
- Online Tools for Buyers & Sellers
- Extensive Lead Generation
- Comprehensive Marketing Programs
- E & O Insurance
Our office is based in Liberty Hill, Williamson County and we currently serve most of Central Texas. Our land sales service areas include Bell, Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, Milam, San Saba, Travis and Williamson Counties. We also work neighboring counties as well.