List your Texas Land, Farm or Ranch
Howdy and welcome to our Longhorn Realty’s Texas Land Sellers Guide! This is where you can start the process of selling your Texas land, farm or ranch. Selling land can be a complex process but not if you’re using an experienced land broker who shoulders most of the work and manages all the details. We have a simple yet thorough step by step process we employ on each transaction.
5 Step Process
Step 1: After learning about you and your property we will formulate a sales strategy based on your personal needs.
Step 2: We will present to you a thorough property valuation from a wide variety of land transaction sources.
Step 3: You’ll receive a comprehensive marketing plan tailored specifically for your land that utilizes the latest marketing techniques and technology.
Step 4: We will diligently work to get the word out about your property so it sells quickly and efficiently. Your property does not get listed and forgotten about!
Step 5: Lastly, we will coordinate and manage the entire “contract to close” process.
The entire transaction is explained to you in clear, concise steps from listing day to closing day. We never quit trying to earn your business and we are always available after closing and beyond.
Land & Ranch Marketing Summary
- Marketing listings on paid land sites such as Lands of Texas, Land Broker MLS, Land and Farm, LandWatch, Texas Real Estate and Farm & Ranch Publishing to name a few.
- We utilize three MLS memberships: Austin MLS, Central Texas MLS and Highland Lakes MLS
- Our MLS memberships and paid site subscriptions syndicate your listing to other important sites such as Lands of America, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, ListHub, Realtors land Institute, Texas Alliance of Land Brokers and many, many more. This is a huge benefit that most people do not know about that can get your listing on more than a 100+ other real estate sites.
- Regular postings of listings on land & ranch pages and groups on all major social media platforms.
- Regular promotion of listings through email campaigns in monthly Featured Listings and New Listing announcements. Our data base includes many other land professionals, land buyers and investors.
- Promoting and creating custom blog/property pages for listings with comprehensive info about the property.
- Create and promote custom made interactive aerial map of your land on property pages and paid land sites.
- Utilizing professional photos and videos from professional farm & ranch photographers.
- Mobile friendly website for land buyers who search on the go.
- Promotion of listings at land conferences and farm & ranch meetings.
- Constant promotion of listings via our website, blog/property pages and listing pages with social media posts and paid ads, pay-per-click ads and SEO work which allows our site and your listings to be found organically on the internet.
- Promotion of listings through our own professional network of land brokers, agents and investors.
Please visit our Marketing Plan page for more comprehensive information about our marketing.
Introducing Don Honeycutt, Broker/ALC
I’m Don Honeycutt, a full time Texas Ranch Broker, Accredited Land Consultant (ALC), a Director with the Texas Chapter of Realtors Land Institute and owner of Longhorn Realty. I personally meet with sellers and I handle ALL aspects of marketing and selling their property. My seller clients are not handed off to anyone else. I will be their only contact from listing day to closing day.
When you are ready to be taken care of by a ranch owner who is an experienced, full time land professional and who specializes in Texas land, farm and ranch properties, please complete our Seller’s Information Form located at the bottom of this page or simply give me a call! 512.289.2121
I’m ready to go work for you!
Land Seller Tips & Information
- Choosing the right Land Broker: Insight on terms, training and important things to look for when choosing the right land professional to sell your land, farm or ranch. We may have squeezed just a little information in about us!
- Tips to get your Land or Ranch Ready to Sell: Common sense suggestions to help get your land or ranch ready to sell.
- The Hazards of Overpricing your Property: Find out how to avoid a stale listing by not overpricing your land.
- Whats my Land or Ranch Worth?: Pricing your Central Texas land competitively, with current market conditions, will produce quality offers on your property. Our free property valuation utilizes the information provided by the property owner, property condition, improvements, comparable sales, and market conditions so we can formulate the best listing price for your farm, ranch or land.
- Our Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Our marketing plan takes all the guesswork out of selling your Central Texas land, farm or ranch. We employ the latest marketing tools to expedite sales such as multiple MLS memberships, social media, a variety digital marketing techniques, paid land/ranch sites, email campaigns, professional photos, tours/videos, signage, our professional contacts and our own website, one of the most advanced websites around. There is much more to say about marketing so be sure visit our Marketing Plan page.
- Become our Featured Listings: Our client’s listings get preferential placement on LonghornRealty.net! Longhorn Realty’s listings are prominently displayed in several ways for maximum exposure on our site. Our listings are posted on our “Our Listings” page, “Our Listings” carousel on our home page and on almost every page of our site via the “Our Listings” slideshow. Our property search results will display our client’s listings FIRST when our client’s property meets the users search criteria. There’s little chance that a buyer visiting our site will not discover your listings. Read more about our website and see for yourself why other agents and brokers use it.
- See What’s on The Market: Use our free advanced search tools to view competing properties in your area. Knowing what active properties are listed for is as important as knowing what properties sold for.
- Connect with a Pro at Longhorn Realty: When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your Central Texas land, farm or ranch, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your land listing gets maximum exposure, produces the most qualified buyers and you have the most stress-free experience possible!
We have an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) on staff.
We’re ready to Sell your Luxury Ranch Home with an ALHS.
Seller Information Form
Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) on staff.