Tract 1 - 106+/- ac - $630,700
Tract 2 -106+/- ac - $651,900
Two amazing 106 acre tracts in the Texas Hill Country and located in the “Deer Capital of Texas”, Llano, Texas. This beautiful ranch has been in the same family since the 1930’s. It’s been primarily used as a hunting ranch, therefore it is raw, rugged, natural, hill country land that offers plenty of habitat for the abundant wildlife.
This ranch is prime to keep as a hunting and recreational property that is reasonably located to many major cities in Central Texas. You can also easily run cattle or build your dream hill country ranch home.
- This property holds an abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey and dove.
- Hogs and predator species can provide year around hunting opportunities.
- Rhodes Creek, a wet weather creek, is located on Tract 1.
- Tract 2 has two stock ponds.
- The topography is primarily level to gently sloping with 60’+/- of elevation change across the ranch.
- Scattered granite outcroppings.
- The varied terrain is easily accessed by a minimal pasture road system.
- The property consists of open pastures with scattered oaks and mesquites which provide ample habitat for the wildlife.
- Most of the ranch is covered with native grass pastures.
- The soil is primarily Castell sandy loam and Keese coarse sandy loam.
- One existing well on Tract 2 with a functional windmill. Per seller the well is 40′ to 45′ deep and provides 20 gpm.
- Power provided by Central Texas Electric Coop.
- 2019 property taxes were $221.64 for the entire 212 acres.
- All minerals owned by seller shall convey to buyer.
- The ranch is ag exempt.
- No deed restrictions.
- Llano ISD Schools.
- Existing hunting lease will be terminated prior to closing.
- Austin MLS: Tract 1 – # 1555731, Tract 2 – # 8109892
- Highland Lakes MLS: Tract 1 – # 150570, Tract 2 – # 150571
- Link to Tract 1 Listing Info on our Website
- Link to Tract 2 Listing Info on our Website
- 000 County Road 404, Llano, Texas 78643
- 15 minutes to 16 & Hwy 29 in Llano, 20 minutes to Mason, 44 minutes to Burnet, 50 minutes to Fredericksburg, 82 minutes to Georgetown and 88 minutes to South Austin.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****