Texas Farm, Ranch, Land Sellers Guide
Howdy and welcome to our Longhorn Realty’s Texas Land Sellers Guide! This is where you can start the process of selling your Central Texas land, farm or ranch. Selling land can be a complex process but not if you’re using an experienced land broker who shoulders most of the work and keeps up with all the details. We have a simple yet thorough step by step process we employ on each transaction.
Step 1: First, after learning about you and your property we will formulate a sales strategy based on your needs.
Step 2: We will present to you a thorough property valuation from a wide variety of land transaction sources.
Step 3: You’ll receive a comprehensive marketing plan tailored specifically for your land that utilizes the latest marketing techniques and technology.
Step 4: We will work diligently to get the word out about your property so it sells quickly and efficiently. Your property does not get listed and forgotten about.
Step 5: Lastly, we will coordinate and manage the entire “contract to close” process.
The entire transaction is explained to you in clear, concise steps from listing day to closing day. We never quit trying to earn your business and we are always available after closing and beyond.
When you’re ready to be taken care of by an experienced land professional specializing in Texas land, farms and ranches, please complete our Seller’s Form at the bottom of this page or simply give us a call! 512.289.2121
“We will earn your business through our hard work, professionalism, excellent communication and doing what we say.”
Land Sellers Information
- Choosing the right Land Broker: Insight on terms, training and important things to look for when choosing the right land professional to sell your land, farm or ranch. We may have squeezed just a little information in about us!
- Tips to get your Land or Ranch Ready to Sell: Common sense suggestions to help get your land or ranch ready to sell.
- The Hazards of Overpricing your Property: Find out how to avoid a stale listing by not overpricing your land.
- Whats my Land or Ranch Worth?: Pricing your Central Texas land competitively, with current market conditions, will produce quality offers on your property. Our free property valuation utilizes the information provided by the property owner, property condition, improvements, comparable sales, and market conditions so we can formulate the best listing price for your farm, ranch or land.
- Our Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Our marketing plan takes all the guesswork out of selling your Central Texas land, farm or ranch. We employ the latest marketing tools to expedite sales such as multiple MLS memberships, social media, a variety digital marketing techniques, paid land/ranch sites, email campaigns, professional photos, tours/videos, signage, our professional contacts and our own website, one of the most advanced websites around. There is much more to say about marketing so be sure visit our Marketing Plan page.
- Become our Featured Listings: Our client’s listings get preferential placement on LonghornRealty.net! Longhorn Realty’s listings are prominently displayed in several ways for maximum exposure on our site. Our listings are posted on our “Our Listings” page, “Our Listings” carousel on our home page and on almost every page of our site via the “Our Listings” slideshow. Our property search results will display our client’s listings FIRST when our client’s property meets the users search criteria. There’s little chance that a buyer visiting our site will not discover your listings. Read more about our website and see for yourself why other agents and brokers use it.
- See What’s on The Market: Use our free advanced search tools to view competing properties in your area. Knowing what active properties are listed for is as important as knowing what properties sold for.
- Connect with a Pro at Longhorn Realty: When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your Central Texas land, farm or ranch, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your land listing gets maximum exposure, produces the most qualified buyers and you have the most stress-free experience possible!
Questions Sellers May Want to Ask Before Listing your Land
- How much land sales experience do you have?
- Are you a full-time agent or broker?
- Do you have a website? A real website? Not a free site or a one-page site that no one wants to go to.
- Does your website get adequate traffic?
- What free website tools do you offer to attract and keep buyers on your site?
- How do you promote your website?
- How much commission will you pay the buyer broker? If less than 50% ask why?
- Will you advertise my property on MLS? Which MLS? How many MLS’s?
- What paid land websites will my listing be on?
- What forms of digital and internet marketing will you use?
- Will you promote my property on social media?
- Will you use custom blog posts on my listing?
- How many people from your brokerage will I be dealing with throughout the entire transaction?
- What land organization memberships do you have?
- Beyond training for your real estate license what additional land specific training have you had?
- Do you participate in any land industry organizations?
- Do you own a ranch? Have you ever owned a ranch? Saying you went to your Pepaw’s ranch as a kid doesn’t count.
We have an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) on staff.
We’re ready to Sell your Luxury Ranch Home with an ALHS.
Sell with Confidence, List with Longhorn Realty!
Please complete our Seller Form below for your free property valuation.
Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) on staff.