Melber Lane Development Land
Investment • Development • Buy & Hold
A great investment opportunity to purchase 160+/- unrestricted acres, all in a rapidly growing, high tech area in the Hutto ETJ in Travis and Williamson Counties. Located on Melber Lane, not far off Rowe Lane, this property offers convenient access to toll roads. Also close to numerous major high tech employers such as Amazon, Samsung and Dell, with more coming to the area. Tesla is just a short toll road ride away.
This property can immediately be developed in to acreage lots with well and septic. A neighboring single family development to the west (see MapRight below) could potentially bring sewer, waterline upgrades and a Rowe Lane extension to the property.
The property has three existing single family residences. The property is ag exempt and currently runs a cow/calf operation with hay production.
Description -159.987 Acres
- 658'+/- of public maintained Melber Lane road frontage.
- No deed restrictions.
- Ag exempt. (hay productions and cow/calf operation)
- No Zoning with a large majority of the property in the Hutto ETJ (a small portion of the road frontage parcel does not show to be in the Hutto ETJ.
- Improvements include 3 custom homes, barn and equipment shed. Each home is a 3 bd and 2 bath - 2112 sf, 1822 sf & 1284 sf.
- Manville waterline at Melber Lane. (believed to be 2") Two water meters on property. A third water meter is said to be in place but not utilized.
- Oncor electrical service.
- Existing septic systems on property. (sewer not currently available)
- Level to gently sloping terrain with an abundant of level build sites, some with views and water frontage.
- Fenced for livestock, has productive coastal pastures with fertile black soil.
- Surface water consists of four stock ponds and Brushy Creek frontage.
- Abundant wildlife.
- Floodplain can be found around Brushy Creek. Per FEMA map on MapRight, floodplain area may consist of approximately 33+/- acres.
- A petroleum pipeline follows the west boundaries. (pipeline shown on MapRight aerial map)
- In Pflugerville and Hutto ISD.
- New survey recently completed.
- 2020 property taxes for all 159.987 acres: $11,198.87
- 2018 TxDOT traffic count at TX 130 & CR 138: 76,762 vehicles per day.
- All minerals owned by seller shall convey to buyer.
- Individual Parcel Information, Disclosures and Surveys available upon request.
- Using historical residential permit patterns, Hutto may be home to over 85,000 residents in 2040. With a median age of 33, Hutto has attracted many young families. Just over half of the population consists of families with children under the age of 18 and adults age 25 to 54.
- At the 2010 census count, the city of Pflugerville had a population of 46,936. By 2019, 65,380 people called Pflugerville home, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau late May 20. This represents a 39.3% increase. Amazon is coming to Pflugerville and will be bringing 1,000 jobs to the area.
- These projections do not account for the recent influx of new high tech employers coming to Central Texas such as Amazon, Tesla, Oracle, etc.
- Address: 21270 Melber Lane, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- In Hutto ETJ and in Travis & Williamson Counties. 4.7 miles to TX 130 service road @ Rowe Lane, 8 miles to Hutto, 9 miles to Pflugerville and 12 miles to Round Rock.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****