Austin Area Home Sellers Guide
Welcome to our Longhorn Realty Home Sellers Guide! This is where you can start the process of getting your Central Texas home listed and sold. Our process is simple yet thorough. We start by learning about you and your property. We’ll put together a thorough property valuation. We will provide a comprehensive marketing plan tailored specifically for your property. Lastly, we’ll work hard to get the word out and get your property sold quickly and efficiently! Our entire process is explained to you in clear, concise steps from listing day to closing day. We never quit trying to earn your business and we will always be available after closing and beyond.
When you’re ready to be taken care of by an experienced REALTOR® specializing in Central Texas residential properties, please complete the Seller’s Form at the bottom of this page or simply give us a call! 512.289.2121
“We will earn your business through our hard work, professionalism, excellent communication and doing what we say.”
More Home Seller’s Information
- Tips to get your Home Ready to Sell: Simple DIY tips to get your home ready to sell.
- What’s a Seller Pre-Inspection of Home?: Learn about the advantages of having your home inspected prior to selling.
- Inexpensive Home Improvements that Payoff: Inexpensive home improvement suggestions that can help you sell your home.
- The Hazards of Overpricing your Property: Find out how to avoid a stale listing by not overpricing your home.
- Whats my Property Worth?: Pricing your Central Texas real estate competitively with current market conditions will produce quality offers on your property. Our free property evaluation takes into consideration the information provided by the property owner, property condition, improvements, comparable sales, and market conditions so we can provide you with detailed information regarding the best sales price of your land, ranch or home.
- Our Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Our marketing plan takes all the guesswork out of selling your Central Texas property. We utilize the latest marketing tools to expedite sales such as MLS, social media, digital marketing, email campaigns, professional photos, tours/videos, signage, our professional contacts and our own website, one of the most advanced websites around. There is much more to say about marketing so please visit our Marketing Plan page.
- Become our Featured Listings: Our client’s listings get preferential placement on LonghornRealty.net! Longhorn Realty’s listings are prominently displayed in a number of ways for maximum exposure on our site. Our listings are posted on our “Our Listings” page, “Our Listings” carousel on our home page and on almost every page of our site via the “Our Listings” slideshow. Our property search results will display our client’s listings FIRST when our client’s property meets the users search criteria. There’s little chance that a buyer visiting our site will not discover your listings. Read more about our website.
- See What’s on The Market: Use our free advanced search tools to view competing homes in your community. Knowing what active properties are listed for is as important as knowing what properties sold for.
- Connect with a Pro at Longhorn Realty: When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your property, we’re here to help. We will make sure your real estate listing gets maximum exposure, produces the most qualified buyers and that you have the most stress free experience possible!
We’re ready to Sell your Austin Area Luxury Home with an ALHS.