Miller Creek Ranch
Lot 3 - 16.79 ac
Lot 6 - 25.5 ac
Lot 7 - 35.09 ac
Lot 9 - 20.7 ac
Lot 11B - 40 ac
Miller Creek Ranch is a private, gated, acreage ranch community offering a peaceful lifestyle, traditional hill country topography, incredible views, abundant wildlife, plentiful hardwoods, creek frontage and more in Briggs, Burnet County. Some acreage lots have their own county road access, while others are secure behind the community gates. All lots are ag exempt and deed restricted to protect your rights and to preserve property values.
Lot 3 - 16.79 Acres - SOLD!
Lot 6 - 25.50 Acres - SOLD!
Lot 7 - 35.09 Acres - SOLD!
Lot 9 - 20.7 Acres - SOLD!
Lot 11B - 40 Acres - SOLD!
- Appraised with an agricultural valuation. (ag exempt)
- Deed restricted to protect the property owner's rights and preserve property values.
- An abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey, hogs and dove.
- Black and caliche soil.
- Native grass pastures.
- Electrical service provided by Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC).
- Lampasas ISD.
- $500 annual maintenance company fee with $1000 to be paid at closing.
- CR 224 W. & CR 225 Briggs, Burnet County 78608
- 15 minutes to Lampasas, 27 minutes to Hwy 29 & Hwy 183 in Liberty Hill, 40 minutes to Hwy 29 & IH 35 in Georgetown.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****