Baxter Ranch on Huddleson Creek
Spring Fed Creek
Tract 1 - 10.8 ac - SOLD!
Tract 2 -10.79 ac - SOLD!
A hidden gem, Huddleson Creek, is a spring fed, year round, limestone bottom creek that runs along the west boundary of the Baxter Ranch. The creek is surrounded by large oaks and the floodplain is primarily contained between high bluffs on each side of the creek which provides a minimal floodplain area. The landscape of this property is incredibly beautiful, unique and best of all, in Georgetown, Texas!
- Tract 1 - SOLD - Includes a 4 bd, 2 full bath, 1568 sf, 1999 manufactured home that is in great shape, it's ready to go and can be lived in full time, a weekend home or used a temp residence while building. The seller is also willing to remove the manufactured home if so desired. An existing water meter is in place from Jonah Water. An old grass tennis court behind the home could possibly be restored.
- Tract 2 - SOLD - Has a small orchard containing plum, pear, apple, peach apricot trees. This orchard needs a little TLC. Jonah Water is at the county road but confirmation is needed to see if a water meter can be added.
- A boundary fence around the entire ranch holds livestock.
- This property holds an abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey, and dove.
- Huddleson Creek is the main feature of the ranch and it's a spring fed, year round, limestone bottom creek.
- The entire property has about 1500' of Huddleson Creek frontage.
- The topography is primarily level to gently sloping with roughly 40’+/- of elevation change across the entire ranch.
- The varied terrain is easily accessed by a minimal pasture road system.
- The property consists of open pastures with scattered large oaks and elms which provides ample habitat for the wildlife on the property.
- The ranch has Klein and native grass pastures. The Klein grass needs some work to be brought back to full production.
- The soil is primarily black.
- Underground electrical preserves the property views. An existing Oncor electrical meter on Tract 1 can be found near the manufactured home.
- Jonah Water has a water line at CR 100.
- Verizon land line available.
- Internet services available through satellite companies and Huges.net
- Appraised with an agricultural valuation. (ag exempt)
- 2019 property taxes, $799.00 (for the entire 21.61 acres)
- Seller will convey up to 50% of the minerals that the seller owns.
- No leases.
- Light restrictions.
- Georgetown ISD.
- Tract 1, Austin MLS #2069474, Tract 2, Austin MLS #5406245
- Tract 1, CTX/MLS #405346, Tract 2, CTX/MLS #405347
- Seller and septic disclosures available upon request.
- Tract 1 - 1280 CR 100 Georgetown, TX 78626
- Tract 2 - 1290 CR 100 Georgetown, TX 78626
- 1.1 miles to Hwy 29, 3.6 miles to 130 Toll Road, 6.8 miles to Austin Ave, 7.3 miles to I-35.
Georgetown is a city in the county seat of Williamson County, Texas,with a population of 47,400 at the 2010 census and a population of 70,685 at the 2017 Census estimate. Georgetown is the 7th fastest growing city in the U.S as of May 14 2019. Georgetown is 30 miles from Austin. Southwestern University, the oldest university in Texas, founded in 1840, is located in Georgetown about one-half mile from the historic square. Sun City Texas is a large retirement-oriented and age-restricted development that constitutes more than one-third of Georgetown's population.
****No one shall enter the property without approval and all buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****