Sellers Guide for Ranches, Land and Homes
Welcome to our Longhorn Realty Sellers Guide. This is where you can start the process of getting your Central Texas real estate listed and sold! Our process is simple yet thorough, we first, learn about your property, provide a professional evaluation, explain in detail our marketing plan and finally, work hard to get your property sold. When you’re ready to find out more about listing your property with Longhorn Realty please complete the Seller’s Form at the bottom of this page or simply give us a call! 512.289.2121
- Become our Featured Listings: Our client’s listings get preferential placement on LonghornRealty.net! Our seller’s properties are prominently displayed in a number of ways for maximum exposure on our site. Our seller’s listings are posted on our “Our Listings” page, “Our Listings” carousel on our home page and on almost every page of our site via the “Our Listings” slideshow. We also display our client’s listings FIRST in every property search results when our client’s property meets the property search criteria. There’s little chance that a buyer visiting our site will not see our client’s listings. Read more about our website.
- Free Property Evaluations: Pricing your Central Texas real estate competitively with current market conditions will produce quality offers on your property. Our free market analysis takes into consideration what you, the seller, has to say, the property’s condition, real estate data, and market conditions so we can provide you with detailed information regarding the best sales price of your land, ranch or home.
- Our Comprehensive Marketing Plan: Our marketing plan takes all the guesswork out of selling your Central Texas property. We use the latest marketing tools such as internet, social media, paid sites, member sites, flyers, email blasts, professional photos, signs, professional contacts and our own website, one of the most advanced websites around. There is much more to say about marketing so please visit our Marketing Plan page.
- See What’s on The Market: Use our advanced search tools to view properties on Austin MLS in your community. This gives you an idea of what competing homes, land or ranches are listed for.
- Tips to get your Land or Ranch Ready to Sell: Common sense suggestions to help get your land or ranch ready to sell.
- Tips to get your Home Ready to Sell: Simple DIY tips to get your home ready to sell.
- Connect with a Pro at Longhorn Realty: When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your property, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your real estate listing gets maximum exposure, produces the most qualified buyers and that you have the most stress free experience possible!