Buyers Guide on Central Texas Real Estate
Do you want to buy a ranch from a REALTOR® who has never owned one, or possibly has not even set foot on one? When buying a home, how beneficial would it be to have a broker that has built and renovated homes all over Central Texas? When Don Honeycutt is your buyer’s representative you not only get a full time, seasoned real estate professional, you also get all of his years of ranch ownership experience as well as his in depth knowledge of residential construction. This experience can be invaluable when buying Central Texas homes, land or ranches. Read more about Longhorn Realty.
- Our REALTOR® services are Free to Buyers! Most buyers don’t realize that using a REALTOR® to purchase their real estate is a completely free service. That’s right, there’s no cost to have buyer representation from a licensed agent or broker. The buyer’s agent/broker fee is paid for by the seller side of the transaction. So why wouldn’t you want free, professional, buyer representation just like the seller has? At Longhorn Realty we’ll have your best interest at heart, from the initial property search to the day we close on your property and after.
- Search Central Texas Properties Now: Use our advanced search tools to browse Central Texas properties on Austin MLS. Search single-family homes, condominiums, Central Texas land, hill country ranches, investments properties, townhomes, commercial tracts and more.
- Things to Know before Buying Rural Land: Learn more about land use, exemptions, restrictions and more.
- Getting a Ranch or land Loan: Tips for preparing for a land loan.
- Home Buying Tips: Read an informative blog post about useful home buying tips.
- Tips for First-Time Buyers: Have an experienced, full time, REALTOR® at Longhorn Realty guide you every step of the way with your first home purchase.
- Learn About the Central Texas Market: Custom search homes and land for sale in the Austin/Central Texas area before you invest.
- Use our Mortgage Calculator: Figure out your mortgage payments on your dream home, land or ranch.
- Connect with a Professional at Longhorn Realty: Contact us anytime to learn more about Central Texas/Austin area real estate markets. When you’re ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, land or ranch, we are here to help.
We have an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) on staff.
Our ALHS is ready to help you buy your Luxury Home.