$1,263,600 | 162+/- Acres | Bastrop County
A unique 162+/- acre ranch that is nicely wooded, views and on Little Sandy Creek in Elgin, Texas, Bastrop County. A quiet, private ranch with abundant wildlife, numerous pecan trees & hardwoods and an attractive sloping, rolling topography with sandy loam soil. This property has all the ingredients needed for a first class hunting and cattle property.
- Old barn on property near entrance is in poor condition and has no value.
- Concrete bridge used to cross creek is in good condition.
- Fenced for livestock.
- This property holds an abundance of wildlife including whitetail deer, turkey and dove.
- Hogs and predator species can provide year around hunting opportunities.
- This property is prime for a high fenced hunting ranch.
- .52 miles of Little Sand Creek runs from the northwest side of property to the southeast and runs somewhat parallel with Old Sayers Rd .
- Located at the northwest corner is a creek that is a tributary to Little Sandy Creek. This creek is supplied by a strong spring located on another property.
- A small spring runs above ground along side of Little Sandy Creek.
- The topography is primarily level to rolling with 125’+/- of elevation change across the ranch.
- Long distance views of the Texas landscape can be observed from various locations on the ranch.
- The varied terrain is easily accessed by a minimal pasture road system.
- The property consists of open pastures with scattered hardwoods and pecan trees which provides ample habitat for the wildlife.
- Lush native grass pastures with scattered patches of coastal. With a little work you could have the coastal producing again.
- The soil is primarily sandy loam.
- Bluebonnet electrical is on the property and ATT phone line at road.
- Existing well is in unknown condition.
- Appraised with an agricultural valuation. (ag exempt)
- 2018 property taxes, $178.00
- Minerals are negotiable.
- Possible income from pecans.
- Currently there is an existing grazing lease in place.
- No restrictions.
- Elgin ISD
- Austin MLS #7590873, Central Texas MLS #381839
- 1157 Old Sayers Road, Elgin, Texas 78621
- 12 minutes to town, 17 minutes to Bastrop, 32 minutes to Austin (I-35 & 290), 68 minutes to Brenham.
****No one shall enter the property without permission and must be accompanied by their agent or broker.****
Contact Don Honeycutt, 512-289-2121, for more info or to show property.
Interactive Aerial Map
Contact us to buy or sell your Texas Land, Farm or Ranch!